Add-on Style & Guidelines
You can rely on the base styles in sdk.css. There’s no need to override things like buttons, inputs, tables, headers, font styles, and code blocks that aren’t core to your Add-on.
<head> <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://platform.servicem8.com/sdk/1.0/sdk.css"> ... </head>
sdk.css includes normalize.css, a CSS reset which “makes browsers render all elements more consistently and in line with modern standards”. You don’t need to include anything similar in your CSS.
- Don't embed your site
- Quality over quantity
Job & Client Actions
- Use this for actions which related to a particular Job or Client
- Use more actions than is necessary. Space for action buttons is limited.
Add-on Menu Items
- Use this for actions which need a large UI
- Use this for actions or UI which is not related to a particular Job or Client
- Use an Menu items for preferences. Instead use the preferences within your add-on manifest to add preferences to the account's Preferences page.
Updated about 6 years ago